District Inclusion Gathering Resources
Upcoming Learning Opportunities for Teachers
Check out some of the upcoming learning opportunities for teachers in NLPS!
Nacu Mat Tatulut
Nuca Mat Tatulut “Learning Together is a joint professional learning group comprised of members from the NDTA, Department of Learning Services, NSAA and VIU.
The committee works together to support a collaborative professional learning culture within NLPS and share a vision for a vibrant culture of learning where all professionals feel valued and connected, striving for the common goal of embracing diversity and enhancing student learning.
Data-Driven Decision Making District Gathering Documents
Leadership and Literacy - Learning Documents
- Science of Reading Info-graphic
- Science of Reading - Video & Podcast Resource List
- Sask Reads - Administrators Site
- Sask Reads - Teachers Site
- Read, Write, Lead - Article by Regie Routman
- Prompts for talking to teachers about literacy
- Becoming a Literacy Savvy Principal Article
- Narrowing the Third Grade Reading Gap Article