How are we going to plan our lessons? What strategies and resources are we going to use?
- Connecting Representations Overview - Credit: Fostering Math Minds
- Connecting Representations Example Grade 1 - Credit: David Wees and Fostering Math Minds
- Connecting Representations Template - Credit: David Wees and Fostering Math Minds
- Connecting Representations Sentence Prompts - Credit: David Wees and Fostering Math Minds
- Thinking Classroom Overview
- 5 Practices for Facilitating Mathematical Discussions
These sites utilize number routines that generate curiosity and conversations in our math classes.
- Rich Numeracy Routines for Early Learners
- Math is Visual- Number Talks
- WODB- Which One Doesn't Belong
- Estimation 180
- Daily Overview Math- Estimation
- Slow Reveal Graphs
- New York Times- What is going on in this graph?
- Math 4 Love- Resources for multiple routines
- Math Talks
- Writing Resources for Mathematics
- Choral Counting Summary
- Choral Counting Task Ideas